Search

   

Thursday 6 October 2011

An inspirational speech by Steve Jobs

The speech was delivered during Stanford University graduating ceremony in 2005. A few of those wisdom:

"You've got to find what you love,"  "That is as true for your work as it is for your lovers."

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking."

"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

For full speech, click the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment